Friday, January 11, 2008

Soulja Boy Won't Be A Soulja Dad

souuuuuul We reported earlier this week that our man Soulja Boy cranked it one to many times and impregnated his Soulja Girl.  Well according to Soulja Boys myspace, this is all a load of crap.  Here is a quote from his mypace page, if you have young children in the room  you may want to cover their eyes because he uses some very bad language!

Wuz hannan dis ya folk Soulja Boy I just wanna let all my fans know that rumor about me having a baby on the way is not true.. So FUCK that site Mediatakeout And FUCK Bet Black carpet for lying on me! lol And Oh yeah this is my only Myspace page all the others is fake. And FUCK D.O.B. for lying and saying im joccin them I never heard of them in my life if I leave a comment on ya page and say yo music tight u should take that shit as i compliment DUMBASS! And when I come to Ohio I wish yall niggaz would try some shit I will beat the shit out of yall niggaz myself Yall niggaz got 3 lifetimes to go b4 yall can get on my level. Big ups to all my hataz shouts out to everybody gettin they money and hustlin tryna get signed and got respect for niggaz like me in this game. Yall stop being hard headed and pay attention sit back and watch how its done. Yall niggaz will never see me down and out. I will continue to get money. SOULJA BOY TV SEASON 2 COMING SOON YA DIG!

1 comments:

Joe H. said...

how you gonna post something on January 11th, when its only the 9th, I know its 2009 but I don't like we have time machines yet, apple's don't count. But soulja I hope it a fake son, keep making money