Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ne-Yo Kicked Off R.Kelly Tour

neyo1 Just when you thought R.Kelly was on top of the world, he has to jump in and break out a jealous act!  Jealous you say? Yes, I can't think of any legit reason why R.Kelly would kick Ne-Yo off his tour because of not having a deal aside from jealousy.

Rumor has it that Ne-Yo was getting so much attention from the fans that R.Kelly was feeling upstaged.  The jealousy continued to boil, and over flowed resulting in R.Kelly kicking Ne-Yo off his tour.

Here is what Ne-Yo had to say:

"I don't understand their actions because I was rehearsing, doing media, promoting the tour, and performing, said Ne-Yo. In my opinion, I was doing everything possible to make the tour a success. I love being on stage in front of  fans because of the immediate feedback you get. You know right away if they are feeling you; and they were really feeling our show."

rkellyI'm sure Ne-Yo will find another tour to open up for, but in the mean time I guess the man just gets to relax!

0 comments: