Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Cee-Lo Cancels Tour To Stay With Wife

cee-lo tank top If you ever wondered whether or not singer/rapper Cee-Lo from Gnarls Barkley was a nice guy, here is a cut and dry answer for you. 

YES!

Cee-Lo recently cancelled a promo tour to London at the 229 because his wife had some sort of illness.  I don't know exactly what was wrong with her or how sick she was, but Cee-Lo decided to be a man and cancel the sold out show at the very last moment to make sure he took care of what is important, his family.

I'm sure he will make it up to all the fans in London and reschedule another show.  Some might call this crazy, but I call it manning up!

2 comments:

1squiddlyadam said...

Maybe he feels a little guilty for being with groupies. I would feel the same if I was cheating. Rock Star or not you have to be man enough to not cheat on someones loyalty.

1squiddlyadam said...

Maybe he feels a little guilty for being with groupies. I would feel the same if I was cheating. Rock Star or not you have to be man enough to not cheat on someones loyalty.