Friday, March 28, 2008

T.I Pleads Guilty To Weapon Charges

clifford harris We have some good news and bad news for our good friend T.I.

The good news, is that he is off house arrest and won't be spending the rest of his natural life in prison.

The bad news is that our man T.I pleaded guilty to to two counts of of illegally possessing machine guns and silencers, and one count of being a convicted felon in possession of a firearm.  What was the result of pleading guilty?  T.I, otherwise known as Clifford Harris Jr. will be serving 1 year plus 1 day of jail time as well as 1500 hours of community service.

T.I will have to serve 1000 hours of community service prior to his jail time, then an additional 500 afterwards.  He will also have to speak to inner city kids, and teach them why its a bad idea to get involved in illegal activities.

Stay tuned for more info!

0 comments: