Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Kanye West Says He's The #1 Human In Music

kanye Kanye West is claiming he is the #1 human in music at this time.

You may call this statement egotistical, but none the less,  he is stating the facts.  Kanye is currently topping not only the hip hop charts, but the entire billboard hot singles charts as well.

Kanye West was caught doing a victory lap backstage prior to going on the Wendy Williams Experience.  Once on the set, he was recorded saying the following:

"I just want to say I'm the number one artist in the world right now," Ye boasted . "I want you to document this right here. What I'm saying right now. I am the number one human being in music. That means any person that's living or breathing is...number two. Cause I'm number one right now."

To watch the Wendy William Experience clip, Click Here. This episode aired Fri September 28th at 9:30pm.

If you are bored, hook up a Kanye West Ringtone on your cell phone!

0 comments: