Friday, September 28, 2007

Timbaland Wants To Dual Dr. Dre

timbaland

It looks like the Kanye West vs 50 Cent rivalry has sparked interest of other artists looking to increase their future sales. 

The next inline appears to be the giant current known as Timbaland.  He wants to go up against his mentor/big brother Dr.Dre.

dreHere is what Timbaland told MTV.com: "I gotta go against my daddy," he said Friday from the ABC studios in New York, where the super-producer is filming a guest spot for the soap opera "One Life to Live." "I call [Dr.] Dre my daddy. To make it be some talk, I gotta go against my big brother. He's my big brother. [Who are] the two  quarterbacks? Peyton Manning and Eli? When they have to go against each other, it's like, 'Do I really wanna go against my big brother?' Dre is my mentor. That would drive people to the stores. Like, 'Oh snap, Tim and Dre!' That would be big. I asked Jay-Z who he would go against. He said, 'The only person I would go against is my other homeboy: my friend Eminem.' "

This sales tactic is going to get old fast if this is the new method to sell records!

0 comments: